The West Virginia Lottery’s Social Media Video Game Contest
HOW TO ENTER:
1. No purchase necessary to enter or to win. All U.S. federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
2. Players enter and agree to these rules by liking (or loving) and commenting with the name of their all-time favorite video game on the official Facebook post or by following the West Virginia Lottery’s Twitter account and tagging @theWVLottery with the name of their all-time favorite video game. This must be done by the entry deadline of 1 p.m. on Feb. 8, 2017.
3. PRIZES: The grand prize winner will win a classic Nintendo Mini video game console and two (2) ticket vouchers to see the Video Games Live Concert on Feb. 11 in Charleston, W.Va. Three other entrants will win two (2) ticket vouchers for the Feb. 11, 2017, Video Games Live Concert with the West Virginia Symphony Orchestra at the Clay Center for the Arts & Sciences in Charleston, West Virginia.
4. DRAWINGS PROCESS: All qualifying comments and tweets will be assigned a number and a random drawing will take place to award the tickets. The West Virginia Lottery Drawing Manager will conduct the drawing. All qualifying responses will be considered entries and constitute the individual’s acceptance of the rules. The West Virginia Lottery reserves the right to disqualify any entry deemed offensive or inappropriate, or adjust the rules for any unforeseen circumstances that may occur.
5. DRAW DATES & ENTRY DEADLINES:
The deadline to enter by liking and commenting on the West Virginia Lottery Facebook post(s) is Wednesday, Feb. 8, 2017, at 1 p.m. ET. Individuals may enter only once per Facebook and Twitter account. Individuals are allowed to enter on both Twitter and Facebook.
6. ELIGIBILITY: This Giveaway is open to all persons who are 18 years of age or older and West Virginia residents. Employees of the West Virginia Lottery, their advertising and promotional agencies, and immediate family members of all such employees are not eligible to participate or win.
7. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the giveaway, each person releases the West Virginia Lottery and each of its employees or representatives from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this giveaway or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize. The West Virginia Lottery is not responsible for any electronic or computer failure that impacts an individual’s attempt at entry.
8. PRIVACY: The West Virginia Lottery is committed to maintain your trust by protecting your personal information that is collected. The West Virginia Lottery will not share, sell or reproduce personal information to any third party organization. Any and all contact in relationship to this entry process will be in the form of prize notification directly from the West Virginia Lottery. Winners will be required to provide full name, date of birth, and a mailing address via private messaging on Facebook or Twitter.
9. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The sponsor and administrator of the ticket giveaway is The West Virginia Lottery, 900 Pennsylvania Ave., Charleston, WV, 25302.
This ticket giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Twitter. You understand that you are providing your information to the West Virginia Lottery and not to Facebook or Twitter. The information that you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a winner.