|05/18/2017||$1,120||Bruno B.||Keno Bonus||Wheeling Island Hotel|
|05/16/2017||$1,600||Joseph M.||Keno Bonus||R & R Hot Spot|
|05/10/2017||$1,502||Robert E.||Keno Bonus||Patty's Beckley Crossing|
|05/08/2017||$1,592||Amanda J S.||Keno Bonus||Duckies Bar & Grill|
|05/08/2017||$784||Sherry S.||Keno Bonus||Images|
|05/04/2017||$1,000||Johnny L H.||Keno Bonus||Desperado's Bar & Grill|
|04/26/2017||$750||Daniel F.||Keno Bonus||Mountaineer Bowling Lanes|
|04/17/2017||$1,000||Daniel R M.||Keno Bonus||Starters|
|04/12/2017||$750||Bruno B.||Keno Bonus||Wheeling Island Hotel|
|04/10/2017||$4,000||Charles J.||Keno Bonus||Uncle Pete's|
|Overall Prize Odds 1:2.3|
Your ticket will show the numbers you selected, the drawings you are playing and your total ticket cost. It will also read “BONUS YES” if you selected the BONUS feature.
The KENO monitor will display the BONUS spin result and the 20 winning KENO numbers. If you have internet access you can also check your winning numbers on the West Virginia Lottery’s website, wvlottery.com.
If you match some, all or even none of the 20 numbers drawn, you may have won. Check out the prize table on the back of this brochure or your playslip for details on how to win.
If you played the BONUS, and the spin indicated a multiplier other than 1x, you just won more money!
KENO offers a new game every five minutes, seven days a week, from approximately 5 AM to 3:45 AM. You choose how many numbers you want to play. The more numbers you match, the more you win.
The Lottery’s secured random number generator randomly picks 20 numbers between 1 and 80 every five minutes for you to match. These winning numbers are displayed on TV monitors at West Virginia Lottery KENO locations or you can check them at wvlottery.com.
BONUS is a chance to increase your winnings for just $1 more per play! Before each drawing, the Lottery will spin the BONUS wheel. If you have purchased the additional BONUS play you may multiply your winnings up to 10 times!
- On the playslip mark the dollar amount you want to play per drawing.
- Mark how many different numbers you want to play per drawing.
- Mark the numbers you want to play or mark the Easy Pick (EP) box and the computer will randomly select your numbers for you. Remember, mark only as many numbers as you selected to play in Section 2.
- Select the number of consecutive drawings you wish to play. The total cost of your wager will be the dollar amount selected in Section 1 multiplied by the number of drawings in Section 4. The maximum KENO wager per play slip is $100 ($200 if BONUS is played).
- Mark the “YES” box if you want to play BONUS for bigger prizes. The cost of BONUS will equal the cost of your KENO wager. If BONUS is selected, the total wager amount marked will double. (Example: $5 KENO wager with BONUS will equal $10)
Take your playslip to the KENO retailer to purchase your ticket(s).
All prizes must be claimed within 180 days from the date of the last game on your ticket.
Prizes of $600 or less may be claimed at any West Virginia Lottery retailer with an online terminal. Prizes over $600 may be claimed at the Lottery in Charleston or Weirton, or by mail. Be sure to sign the back of your ticket, include a copy of your driver’s license, a document with your social security number and a return address and phone number. Mail to: West Virginia Lottery • PO BOX 2913 • Charleston, WV 25330 Players much be 18 years or older to purchase tickets. Complete rules for KENO BONUS available upon request from the West Virginia Lottery.
Game: 1197625 Bonus: 01
Winning KENO Numbers for Game 1197625Bonus: 01
04 10 13 16 19 24 28 31 33 35 36 37 42 50 63 66 67 71 74 80