|10/11/2017||$25,000||Joan R.||Cash 25||Tri Lakes|
|10/10/2017||$25,000||Gary M.||Cash 25||Rt 9 Sunny's|
|10/06/2017||$25,000||Richard L.||Cash 25||Schmidt Brothers Carry-out|
|09/21/2017||$25,000||Wayne S.||Cash 25||Circle K #4008|
|09/08/2017||$25,000||Randall C.||Cash 25||Capon Valley Market|
|09/06/2017||$25,000||Marcia F.||Cash 25||Little General #5135|
|09/05/2017||$25,000||Sheila J G.||Cash 25||Bfs Foods #27|
|09/01/2017||$25,000||Leonard E.||Cash 25||Cold Spot Glen Jean|
|07/25/2017||$25,000||Linda P.||Cash 25||Loading Zone The|
|06/19/2017||$25,000||James S.||Cash 25||Petra Mart Inc|
For a single drawing, if there are ten (10) or less jackpot winners, each will receive $25,000. If there are 11 or more jackpot winners, two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) will be shared by them in equal amounts.
- Pick up a Cash25 play slip at your favorite West Virginia Lottery Retailer.
- Select six different numbers between 1 and 25 and mark them on your play slip.
- Each play slip has five panels labeled A through E. You may play 1,2,3,4 or all 5. (Please DO NOT use red ink.)
- Hand your marked play slip to the store clerk and you will receive a ticket with your Cash25 numbers on it.
- Each play costs $1.00. Tickets must be purchased by 6:49 p.m., ET, the day of drawing.