|03/19/2018||$25,000||Ronald B.||Cash 25||Route 2 Mini Mart|
|02/26/2018||$25,000||Rosalie H.||Cash 25||Neely's Grocery|
|02/23/2018||$25,000||Bonnie R.||Cash 25||Capon Valley Market|
|01/11/2018||$25,000||Clifford D.||Cash 25||Belington Exxon|
|01/03/2018||$25,000||James K.||Cash 25||7-eleven #22086a|
|11/28/2017||$25,000||Donald H.||Cash 25||Bfs Foods #23|
|11/15/2017||$25,000||Lucian J.||Cash 25||L T Jones Tobacco Plus|
|10/11/2017||$25,000||Joan R.||Cash 25||Tri Lakes|
|10/10/2017||$25,000||Gary M.||Cash 25||Rt 9 Sunny's|
|10/06/2017||$25,000||Richard L.||Cash 25||Schmidt Brothers Carry-out|
For a single drawing, if there are ten (10) or less jackpot winners, each will receive $25,000. If there are 11 or more jackpot winners, two hundred fifty thousand (250,000) will be shared by them in equal amounts.
- Pick up a Cash25 play slip at your favorite West Virginia Lottery Retailer.
- Select six different numbers between 1 and 25 and mark them on your play slip.
- Each play slip has five panels labeled A through E. You may play 1,2,3,4 or all 5. (Please DO NOT use red ink.)
- Hand your marked play slip to the store clerk and you will receive a ticket with your Cash25 numbers on it.
- Each play costs $1.00. Tickets must be purchased by 6:49 p.m., ET, the day of drawing.