|11/08/2018||$2,500||Joseph N.||Daily 4||Little General #2270|
|11/05/2018||$2,700||Joseph H.||Daily 4||7-seas|
|11/02/2018||$7,600||Angela G.||Daily 4||Kroger #803|
|10/31/2018||$5,400||John P.||Daily 4||Sofia's North Mall|
|10/30/2018||$2,600||Mikel C.||Daily 4||Par Mar #84|
|10/29/2018||$2,600||Charles S.||Daily 4||Smoker Friendly's Liquor Plus|
|10/29/2018||$2,700||Mathew M.||Daily 4||Chester Beverage Drive-thru|
|10/25/2018||$5,000||Quewanncoii S.||Daily 4||Sassy's 1|
|10/25/2018||$5,000||Richard A.||Daily 4||Quik Mart & More|
|10/25/2018||$5,000||Michele T.||Daily 4||Go Mart #12|
Match all four numbers in EXACT ORDER for a Straight Bet. Match all four numbers in ANY ORDER for a Boxed Bet. A 4-way, 6-way and other boxed types denote the numbers YOU CHOOSE. For instance, a 4-way box means there are three numbers that are alike leaving only four combinations for that set of numbers to come up (1222). A Box 6-way would mean two numbers have been duplicated leaving only six possible combinations (1122).
- Pick up a Daily 3/Daily 4 play slip at your favorite West Virginia Lottery Retailer.
- There are five panels on a slip. You can play one panel or all five. Begin with Panel A, select Daily 4 in the game section.
- Select your wager amount. ($.50 or $1.00) The game type STR/BOX is $1.00 only.
- Select a game type. If you need an explanation of the different types please see the chart in the "PAYOUT" section of this site.
- Select 4 numbers between 0-9. Mark the appropriate boxes on your slip with black or blue ink. Please do not use red.
- You may have the computer randomly select your numbers for you by marking the "Easy Pick" box.
- Hand your marked play slip to the store clerk and you will receive a ticket with your Daily 4 numbers on it. You must purchase your ticket by 6:49 p.m., ET. the day of the drawing.
- Watch the Daily 4 drawing on your local television station or check here on our site the following day to see if you've won.
- For more information on whether your numbers won or not click on the "PAYOUT" link to the left.