|03/31/2017||$5,000||Michael C.||Mega Millions||Go Mart #15|
|03/10/2017||$2,500||Sarah C.||Mega Millions||Express Market|
|02/22/2017||$2,500||Richard O.||Mega Millions||Speedway #9351|
|02/08/2017||$2,500||David H.||Mega Millions||Kroger #725|
|02/06/2017||$5,000||Teresa G.||Mega Millions||Clark's Pump N Shop #6|
|02/06/2017||$2,500||Lisa J.||Mega Millions||Par Mar #76|
|01/31/2017||$1,500||Kathy M.||Mega Millions||Go Mart #85|
|01/25/2017||$2,500||David W.||Mega Millions||Schmidt Brothers Carry-out|
|01/23/2017||$1,500||Charles B.||Mega Millions||Go Mart #64|
|01/19/2017||$1,500||Chad R B.||Mega Millions||Sheetz #206|
*Overall chances of winning a prize: 1 in 14.7
Mega Millions is played in 45 jurisdictions: 43 states plus Washington, D.C. and the U.S. Virgin Islands. Drawings are Tuesday and Friday evenings at 11:00 Eastern Time, 10:00 Central Time, 9:00 Mountain Time and 8:00 Pacific Time. Profits from every Mega Millions ticket sold remain in the state in which the ticket was sold. For more information, visit wvlottery.com or www.megamillions.com.
MEGAPLIER PAYS (MEGAPLIER option MUST be selected!)
*If MEGAPLIER® option is played, prize(s) won increase 2 to 5 times depending on the MEGAPLIER number selected for that draw. The jackpot prize is not eligible for the MEGAPLIER option.
*Jackpot winners of MEGA MILLIONS® have 60 days from the day of claiming to decide upon cash payment or annuity. Annuity option: Provides annual payments over a 26-year period. For every $1,000,000 in the jackpot, you will receive approximately $38,500 per year before taxes. Cash option: A one-time, lump-sum payment that is equal to all the cash in the Mega Millions jackpot prize pool.
*The Jackpot can be won or shared by multiple winners. All set prizes and MEGAPLIER prizes, including Match 5+0 prize, may be reduced if claims exceed available prize fund. Should total cash prize exceed the cash prize fund available, it may be necessary for the Lottery to pay cash prizes on a pari-mutuel basis (each winner will receive an equal share of the prize pool.) See the complete set of MEGA MILLIONS® rules at the West Virginia Lottery office.
- Pick up a MEGA MILLIONS® play slip at your favorite West Virginia Lottery Retailer.
- Each slip has 5 play panels (A-E). You may play up to 5 MEGA MILLIONS® plays on each slip. Each play costs $1.00. Tickets must be purchased by 9:59 p.m., ET, every Tuesday and Friday.
- Begin with Panel A. In the top section, mark 5 different boxes from 1 to 75. (Please DO NOT use red ink.)
- In the bottom section mark one box from 1 to 15 representing your MEGA BALL® number.
- You may have the computer randomly select your numbers for you by marking the "Easy Pick" box.
- You may play your number selections for more than one drawing. Mark the appropriate "Multi-Draw" box for 2, 4, 8, 10, 12 or 24 consecutive drawings.
- MEGAPLIER Option: This option can increase your winning prize up to FOUR times (Jackpot Prize not eligible). MEGAPLIER costs an additional $1.00 per MEGA MILLIONS® play. Mark the MEGAPLIER box on your play slip to select this option for ALL plays on your play slip.
- Hand your marked play slip to the store clerk and you will receive a ticket with your MEGA MILLIONS® numbers on it.
- Watch the MEGA MILLIONS® drawing on your local television station or check here on our site the following day to see if you've won.