|07/06/2018||$1,000||Joseph S.||Daily 3||Myers Quick Stop|
|06/29/2018||$1,000||Ramon O.||Daily 3||South Branch Station|
|05/07/2018||$1,000||Helen N.||Daily 3||Terra Alta Shop N Save|
|04/23/2018||$660||Carrie G.||Daily 3||Sheetz #546|
|02/26/2018||$1,000||Dustin T.||Daily 3||Bfs Foods #27|
|11/17/2017||$1,500||Shantavious S.||Daily 3||Corner Shop|
|08/17/2017||$1,000||Milagros W.||Daily 3||Nbs Smokehouse #29|
|08/08/2017||$870||Christopher G.||Daily 3||Sheetz #458|
|07/31/2017||$1,000||Andrew G.||Daily 3||Martin's Food Market #6071|
|07/17/2017||$1,500||Ronald W.||Daily 3||Bourbon Street Cafe|
Match all three numbers in EXACT ORDER for a Straight Bet. Match all three numbers in ANY ORDER for a Boxed Bet. A 3-way, 6-way and other boxed types denote the numbers YOU CHOOSE. For instance, a 3-way box means there are two numbers that are alike leaving only three combinations for that set of numbers to come up (112). A Box 6-way would mean all three numbers are different leaving six combinations (123).
- Pick up a Daily 3/Daily 4 play slip at your favorite West Virginia Lottery Retailer.
- There are five panels on a slip. You can play one panel or all five. Begin with Panel A, select Daily 3 in the game section.
- Select your wager amount. ($.50 or $1.00) The game type STR/BOX is $1.00 only.
- Select a game type. If you need an explanation of the different types please see the chart in the "PAYOUT" section of this site.
- Select 3 numbers between 0-9. Mark the appropriate boxes on your slip with black or blue ink. Please do not use red.
- You may have the computer randomly select your numbers for you by marking the "Easy Pick" box.
- Hand your marked play slip to the store clerk and you will receive a ticket with your Daily 3 numbers on it. You must purchase your ticket by 6:49 p.m., ET. the day of the drawing.
- Watch the Daily 3 drawing on your local television station or check here on our site the following day to see if you've won.
- For more information on whether your numbers won or not click on the "PAYOUT" link to the left.