WVL “I Love Lucy Live On Stage” Facebook Promotion RulesApril 15, 2015
WEST VIRGINIA LOTTERY I LOVE LUCY LIVE TICKET CONTEST
West Virginia Lottery Facebook Promotion 4/16/2015-4/28/2015
1. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and a resident of West Virginia.
2. The West Virginia Lottery will post an I Love Lucy trivia question on its Facebook page on Thursday, April 16; Tuesday, April 21; Friday, April 24 and on Tuesday, April 28. Fans can officially enter the contest by commenting on the post with their answer for a chance to win two (2) tickets to the May 5, 2015 performance of “I Love Lucy Live On Stage” at the WVU Creative Arts Center in Morgantown. Fans have 24 hours to comment on the post. A winner will then be randomly selected from all of the correct answers submitted in the comment section of the post. There will be a total of four winners over the length of the promotion.
3. Limit one entry per person per day. Multiple guesses in the comments of the post from the same individual will result in disqualification of all guesses from that person.
4. All individuals who answer correctly before the 24-hour cut off time will then be entered into a random drawing that will be conducted by the WVL Drawing Manager and the winner will be notified by reply on the winning comment. The West Virginia Lottery is not responsible for any electronic malfunctions, errors, or failures to receive the comment. Regular mail entries, phone entries or posted guesses on Facebook, other posts, pages, or the WVL Facebook Page outside of the actual contest post are prohibited.
5. This contest is not open to employees of the West Virginia Lottery or their immediate families.
6. Winners must fill out a West Virginia Lottery claim form and provide their mailing address and other contact information when selected. Failure to respond to the reply within 24 hours will lead to disqualification and an alternate being selected.
7. Winners will receive two complimentary tickets to the May 4, 2015 “I Love Lucy Live On Stage” performance at the WVU Creative Arts Center in Morgantown. Transportation and other expenses are not included. These tickets cannot be exchanged. Once an individual wins a pair of tickets, they are ineligible for the remaining prizes.
8. The Director of the West Virginia Lottery reserves the right to change and supersede any outlined procedures to handle unforeseen circumstances.
9. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the West Virginia Lottery and not to Facebook. The information that you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a ticket winner.