West Virginia Lottery Celebrating the State’s Birthday with Trivia on FacebookJune 2, 2015
CHARLESTON, W.Va. – In honor of the state's birthday on June 20th, the West Virginia Lottery will be conducting a West Virginia trivia contest on its Facebook page (www.facebook.com/wvlottery) this month. West Virginia residents ages 18 and above are welcome to visit the Lottery's Facebook Page and participate by commenting with the correct answer on each trivia post this month. After a 24-hour answer period, all of the right answers on each trivia question's post will be put into a drawing where one winner will be selected to win a West Virginia Lottery promotional prize pack with various lottery promotional items including lottery tickets.
THE WEST VIRGINIA TRIVIA GAME
West Virginia Lottery Facebook Promotion 6/3/2015-6/20/2015
1. Entrants must be at least 18 years of age and a resident of West Virginia.
2. The West Virginia Lottery will post a West Virginia trivia question on its Facebook page on selected dates in the month of June. Fans can officially enter the contest by commenting on the post with their answer for a chance to win a West Virginia Lottery prize pack. A winner will then be randomly selected from all of the correct answers submitted in the comment section of the post.
3. Limit one entry per person per day. Multiple guesses in the comments of the post from the same individual will result in disqualification of all guesses from that person.
4. All individuals who answer correctly before the 24-hour cut off time for each question will then be entered into a random drawing that will be conducted by the WVL Drawing Manager and the winner will be notified by reply on the winning comment. The West Virginia Lottery is not responsible for any electronic malfunctions, errors, or failures to receive the comment. Regular mail entries, phone entries or posted guesses on Facebook, other posts, pages, or the WVL Facebook Page outside of the actual contest post are prohibited.
5. This contest is not open to employees of the West Virginia Lottery or their immediate families.
6. Winners must provide their mailing address, date of birth and other contact information when selected. Failure to respond to the reply within 48 hours will lead to disqualification and an alternate being selected.
7. Winners will receive a Lottery prize package that includes West Virginia Lottery promotional items and tickets. These items and tickets cannot be exchanged. Once an individual wins a prize package, they are ineligible for the remaining prizes during the length of the promotion.
8. The Director of the West Virginia Lottery reserves the right to change and supersede any outlined procedures to handle unforeseen circumstances.
9. This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the West Virginia Lottery and not to Facebook. The information that you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a ticket winner.