West Virginia Lottery Adventures on the Gorge Facebook Contest RulesAugust 30, 2016
West Virginia Lottery Adventures on the Gorge Facebook Promotion
HOW TO ENTER:
1. No purchase necessary to enter or to win. All U.S. federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
2. Players enter and agree to these rules by liking (or loving) and commenting with their favorite outdoor activity in West Virginia on the contest post for the Adventures on the Gorge contest post on the West Virginia Lottery’s Facebook page (www.fb.com/wvlottery). The deadline to enter is Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 10 a.m. ET. Keep it clean. The West Virginia Lottery reserves the right to remove any post for any reason.
3. PRIZE: A gift certificate for Adventures on the Gorge™ that is good for four people on a choice of one adventure: the Lower New River, the Lower Gauley River or the TreeTops Canopy Tour. Not valid on Saturdays or holiday weekends. Tax, fees and gratuities not included. The gift certificate expires on 6/15/2017.
4. DRAWINGS PROCESS: All comments will be assigned a number and a random drawing will take place to award the gift certificate on September 8.
5. DRAW DATES & ENTRY DEADLINES:
The deadline to enter by liking and commenting on the West Virginia Lottery Facebook post(s) is The deadline to enter is Thursday, September 8, 2016 at 10 a.m. ET. Individuals may enter only once per Facebook account.
6. ELIGIBILITY: This Giveaway is open to all persons who are 18 years of age or older and West Virginia residents. Employees of the West Virginia Lottery, Lottery vendors or Ad Agency employees, and Adventures on the Gorge™ employees are not eligible to participate or win.
7. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the giveaway, each person releases the West Virginia Lottery and each of its employees or representatives from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this giveaway or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize.
8. PRIVACY: The West Virginia Lottery is committed to maintain your trust by protecting your personal information that is collected. The West Virginia Lottery will not share, sell or reproduce personal information to any third party organization. Any and all contact in relationship to this entry process will be in the form of prize notification directly from the West Virginia Lottery. Winners will be required to provide full name, date of birth, and a mailing address via private messaging on Facebook.
9. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The sponsor and administrator of the ticket giveaway is The West Virginia Lottery, 900 Pennsylvania Ave., Charleston, WV, 25302.
This ticket giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the West Virginia Lottery and not to Facebook. The information that you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a ticket winner.