Fair Games Daily Giveaway Beginning Thursday, August 11August 9, 2022
Fair Games Daily Giveaway
Fans will tune in to Facebook each day of the West Virginia State Fair beginning August 11 between the hours of 10 AM and 11:30 AM. During the LIVE segment, the show’s hosts will reveal that day’s Fair Game on-site giveaway.
1. HOW TO ENTER: There are two ways to enter. Those playing at home simply need to comment their response to that day’s question that is revealed each day. The number selection of winners will vary based on engagement, and will be randomly selected using Woobox and will be announced each day during the live segment. Players have until 9:00am the following day to respond and confirm.
To play the on-site Fair Game, fans will need to be sure to tune in to the West Virginia Lottery Facebook during the live segment to see the segment’s on-site location. The live cast will select a number, and that designated person (first, fifth, etc.) to meet the cast and say or sing the specific action will win that day’s prize.
2. PRIZES: West Virginia Lottery State Fair Bucket List t-shirts, promotional tickets, State Fair concert tickets and/or carnival passes, West Virginia Lottery bobble heads or other WVL swag
All qualifying responses will be considered entries and constitute the individual’s acceptance of the rules. The West Virginia Lottery reserves the right to disqualify any entry deemed offensive or inappropriate, or adjust the rules for any unforeseen circumstances that may occur. Notification of disqualification shall not be provided to the player. No cash equivalent shall be awarded in place of the prizes.
3. ENTRY DEADLINES & DRAW DATES: Players playing at home must comment their response on the specific LIVE video prior to the end of the show. Winners will be selected live, and must contact the WV Lottery Facebook page by 9:00 am the next morning. Players playing on-site must find the Lottery crew and be the randomly selected number contestant (first, fifth, etc.) and perform the specific action mentioned at the beginning of the live segment. The Lottery crew can go live at any point between 10am and 11:30am, so players are encouraged to turn on their notifications for Facebook.
4. PRIZE FULFILLMENT: Winners playing at home must contact the West Virginia Lottery Facebook page by 9:00am the following day. If the winner fails to respond by the designated time, the next alternate will be contacted and original winner will be voided. Winners playing on-site will need to meet all criteria for that day’s Fair Game and must be present at the Lottery’s live location on the fairgrounds to win.
Please remember that the Lottery will never contact you and ask for money to fulfill a prize. If you are unsure of any emails, direct messages, or phone calls, please call the West Virginia Lottery at 800-WVA-CASH for verification of any call you might suspect.
4. ELIGIBILITY: This contest is open to all persons who are 18 years of age or older.
Those playing on-site are not eligible win by commenting. Employees of the West Virginia Lottery and immediate family members of all such employees, and other restricted persons are not eligible to participate.
5. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the giveaway, each person releases the West Virginia Lottery and each of its employees or representatives from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this giveaway or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize. The West Virginia Lottery is not responsible for any electronic or computer failure that impacts an individual’s attempt at entry.
6. PRIVACY: The West Virginia Lottery is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting your personal information that is collected. The West Virginia Lottery will not share, sell or reproduce personal information to any third party organization. Any and all contact in relationship to this entry process will be in the form of prize notification directly from the West Virginia Lottery. Winner will be required to provide full name, date of birth, and a mailing address.
7. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The sponsor and administrator of the event is The West Virginia Lottery, 900 Pennsylvania Ave., Charleston, WV, 25302.
This event giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook™. You understand that you are providing your information to the West Virginia Lottery and not to Facebook™. The information that you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a winner.
1. By submitting an entry, entrant agrees to the rules set forth in this document, West Virginia Lottery Rules, and West Virginia State and Federal Law. Void where prohibited.
IN CONSIDERATION OF THE OPPORTUNITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE ABOVE-REFERENCED PROMOTION OR EVENT, I AGREE AS FOLLOWS:
1. I give and grant for an unlimited period of time to the West Virginia Lottery, its affiliated companies, vendors, successors and assigns, (collectively, West Virginia Lottery) [the right to film, videotape, photograph, record, exhibit, publish, post, edit, and otherwise use and reuse my first name, last name initial, voice, picture, portrait, image, appearance, and likeness], in whole or in part and in original or modified form and motion, alone or in conjunction with other photographs, artwork, text, film or videotape, in all media and types of advertising or commercial promotion and in any lawful manner in West Virginia Lottery’s sole discretion, without geographic limit. I understand and agree that I will not receive any compensation as a result of any use of my name or likeness as described herein, and the West Virginia Lottery has no obligation to make use of any of the rights set forth herein.
1. I agree that all photographs, other images and recordings of me used and taken by the West Virginia Lottery are owned by it and may be used in conjunction with advertisements or commercial promotions; and I further agree that the West Virginia Lottery has the exclusive right to use such commercial promotions in whatever way it wishes, and the West Virginia Lottery may copyright material or make derivative work containing the same. If I should receive any recording, print, negative or other copy thereof, I will not authorize its used by anyone else, and I waive any right of privacy or publicity that I may otherwise have with regard to any commercial promotion by the West Virginia Lottery and any derivative work of any such commercial promotion. I agree that no advertisement or other material need be submitted to me for approval, and the West Virginia Lottery will be without liability to me for any distortion or illusionary effect resulting from the publication or used of my first name, last name initial, voice, picture, portrait or likeness.
1. I forever release and discharge the West Virginia Lottery from any and all liability, claims, actions, and demands arising out of or in connection with the above-referenced promotional event and/or the use or reuse of my appearance, likeness, first name, last name initial, voice, including without limitation, any and all claims based on defamation, invasion of privacy or libel.