TV GUIDE CROSSWORD
*Experience the fun and excitement of playing a Scratch Off game right here on your computer or mobile device! Left click on your mouse and move it back and forth over the above ticket to scratch. This is for testing purposes only! No actual prizes shall be awarded from this online voided sample game.
|Total tickets in game||1,739,400|
|How to Play||
HOW TO PLAY
1. Scratch off all YOUR LETTERS. There are three smaller letters under your 18 letters that appear under the scratch off coating on the ticket. These three smaller letters are not letters to be used in playing the game.
2. Gently rub, mark or circle the same letter each time it is found on the CROSSWORD puzzle and BONUS WORD. For example, if the letter E is revealed in your boxed letters, rub all E's in the CROSSWORD puzzle and BONUS WORD.
1. The words to be completed are shown on the CROSSWORD puzzle and BONUS WORD spot.
2. If the revealed 18 letters form 3 or more completed words on the CROSSWORD puzzle, you win the corresponding prize shown in the prize legend. If the revealed 18 letters complete the word in the BONUS WORD spot, you win the prize shown in the BONUS WORD PRIZE spot.
3. You must match all the letters of a word on the CROSSWORD puzzle to have a complete word. Every single letter in a word on the CROSSWORD puzzle must be revealed in YOUR LETTERS.
4. A complete word must contain every single letter of a horizontal or vertical word on the CROSSWORD puzzle.
5. Each complete word on the CROSSWORD puzzle
a. Consists of a string of 3 or more unbroken letters
b. Occupies an entire word space between two black spaces
c. Is not interrupted by a blank black space
d. Is not formed by linking letters diagonally
e. Is not formed by reading letters from the bottom to the top or right to left
6. The complete words in the CROSSWORD puzzle are defined by the West Virginia Lottery and are the only words that can be used to win a prize in the CROSSWORD game.
Prize information no longer available.