Submit Your Guess in the West Virginia Lottery’s Valentine’s Day Guessing GameFebruary 3, 2015
West Virginia Lottery Facebook Promotion 2/4/2015 to 2/13/2015
- Registrants must be at least 18 years of age and a resident of West Virginia.
- The West Virginia Lottery’s drawing manager will place an undisclosed amount of candy hearts into a clear container and post one (1) photo of the container on the West Virginia Lottery’s Facebook page (www.Facebook.com/WVLottery) beginning on February 4th. West Virginia Lottery Facebook fans will then have the opportunity to guess the amount of candy hearts in the container by emailing their name, mailing address and their guess to FBmail@wvlottery.com by 9 a.m. on Friday, Feb. 13, 2015.
- Limit one entry per person. Multiple guesses in an email or multiple emails from the same individual(s) or email address will result in disqualification.
- The individual who comes closest to guessing the number of hearts in the container, without going over the actual amount, will win 100 West Virginia Lottery promotional tickets. Should multiple entries list the correct amount of hearts in the container, the prize will go to the entry that was received first in the email inbox. The West Virginia Lottery is not responsible for any electronic mail malfunctions, errors, or failures to receive a message. Regular mail entries, phone entries or posted guesses on the Facebook Page are prohibited.
- This contest is not open to employees of the West Virginia Lottery or their immediate families.
- The West Virginia Lottery promotion tickets can be validated at any West Virginia Lottery retailer or mailed to the Lottery
- The Director of the West Virginia Lottery reserves the right to change and supersede any outlined procedures to handle unforeseen circumstances.
- This contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the West Virginia Lottery and not to Facebook. The information that you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a ticket winner.