ENTER KENO GAME NUMBER RANGEMost recent data for the last 6 draw(s) is pending for numbers reporting.
Check Your Numbers
How to Play
KENO GO offers a new game every three minutes, seven days a week, from approximately 5:01 AM to 3:46 AM. You choose how many numbers you want to play. The more numbers you match, the more you win.
The Lottery’s secured random number generator randomly picks 20 numbers between 1 and 80 every three minutes for you to match. These winning numbers are displayed on TV monitors at select West Virginia Lottery locations, the West Virginia Lottery mobile app or you can check your numbers at wvlottery.com.
KENO GO BONUS is a chance to increase your winnings for just $1 more per play! Before each drawing, a KENO GO BONUS number will be selected. If you have purchased the additional KENO GO BONUS play you may multiply your winnings 3, 4, 5 or 10 times!
- On the playslip mark the dollar amount you want to play per drawing.
- Mark the SPOT (how many different numbers) you want to play per drawing.
- Mark the numbers you want to play or mark the Quick Pick (QP) box and the computer will randomly select your numbers for you. Remember, mark only as many numbers as the SPOT in Section 2.
- Select the number of consecutive drawings you wish to play. The total cost of your wager will be the dollar amount selected in Section 1 multiplied by the number of drawings in Section 4. The maximum KENO GO wager per play slip is $100 ($200 if BONUS is played).
- Mark the “YES” box if you want to play KENO GO BONUS for bigger prizes. The cost of KENO GO BONUS will equal the cost of your KENO GO wager. If KENO GO BONUS is selected, the total wager amount marked will double. (Example: $5 KENO GO wager with BONUS will equal $10)
Take your play slip to the KENO retailer to purchase your ticket(s).
All prizes must be claimed within 180 days from the date of the last game on your ticket.
Prizes of $601 or less may be claimed at any West Virginia Lottery retailer with an online terminal. Prizes over $601 may be claimed at the Lottery in Charleston or Weirton, or by mail. Be sure to sign the back of your ticket, include a copy of your driver’s license, a document with your social security number and a return address and phone number. Mail to: West Virginia Lottery • PO BOX 2913 • Charleston, WV 25330 Players must be 18 years or older to purchase tickets. Complete rules for KENO GO BONUS available upon request from the West Virginia Lottery.
|KENO GO BONUS||x1||x3||x4||x5||x10|
|Overall Prize Odds 1:2.3|
Your ticket will show the numbers you selected, the drawings you are playing and your total ticket cost. It will also read “BONUS YES” if you selected the KENO GO BONUS feature.
The KENO GO monitor will display the BONUS spin result and the 20 winning KENO GO numbers. If you have internet access you can also check your winning numbers on the West Virginia Lottery’s mobile app or the West Virginia Lottery’s website, wvlottery.com.
If you match some, all or even none of the 20 numbers drawn, you may have won. Check out the prize table on the back of the brochure or your play slip for details on how to win.
If you played the KENO GO BONUS, and the spin indicated a multiplier other than 1x, you just won more money!